To update your equipment, you must download and install the update of your XpertEye smartphone phone and glasses. To do this, you must follow the steps below:
Updating the XpertEye smartphone
- Start your XpertEye smartphone
- Make sure your XpertEye smartphone is 100% battery charged
- Make sure your XpertEye smartphone is connected to the Internet (WiFi, 3G/4G/LTE)
- Perform the update via the yellow information banner. If the banner does not appear, open the application menu to the right of the XpertEye logo and click on , Settings, About Phone, Additional System Updates
Important : If you are connected to a mobile network, please note that the automatic update results in a fairly large data transfer. The quality of this traffic will impact the update time and data consumption of your telephony package.
Update of the glasses
- Once the update is complete, turn on the glasses and connect them to your XpertEye smartphone with the USB cables provided with the solution
- Perform the update via the red information banner in the upper part of the screen
Note : In order to ensure perfect compatibility between the participants, we advise you to update the participant side with the XpertEye website by following the instructions here.
Important: The update oepration of the dedicated smartphone and glasses is done in 3 steps:
- Update download
- Installing and restarting the dedicated smartphone
- Glasses update
The duration of step1 varies depending on the bandwidth available on you network. The size of and XpertEye update is on average 700Mb, which gives the examples below:
- Bandwidth at 5 Mb/s=(1) Download: 16 minutes + (2) +(3): 5 minutes => about 21 minutes.
- Bandwidth at 10 Mb/s=(1) Download: 8 minutes + (2) +(3): 5 minutes => about 13 minutes.