Requirements: Windows PC, running Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10.
1. From your computer, connect to the page http://developer.realwear.com/RealWearExplorer/
2. On Download part, click on « Download for Windows ».
The file « RealWearExplorer_Win_4.0.0-35-RC.zip » is downloaded on your computer.
3. Dezip it.
4. Double click on « RWexplorer_installer_4.0.0 » and follow the steps below:
5. Once the application is installed and launched, start your glasses.
6. Connect your glasses to your computer by using the USB cable delivered by AMA.
6. When you connect your glasses, a message appears asking if you would like to install an application called "RealWear Cast" on your glasses. Click on No.
7. The home page of the RealWear glasses appears.
You have the possibility to navigate on the system without the voices commands.
You can configure your glasses on advanced mode.