Présentation of the Powerbank Xiaomi ZMI PowerPack 20000
This device has two USB ports and a bidirectional USB-C port for input and output. The HUB USB-C mode allows you to connect additional devices to the dedicated smartphone.
The battery adapts the charging according to the devices to be supplied :
- USB-C 5-20V / MAX 40W;
- USB-A 5V /2.4A, 9V / 2A, 12V / 1.5A / Max 18W.
Warning ! Only one of the 2 USB ports should be used. A cap will indicate you which one not to use.
Precautions for use
Before using the battery for the first time, fully charge it. The charging periods of time are approximately :
- between 3:45 and 4 hours (PD loader 5-20V / 45W USB ),
- 5:30 hours (9V / 2A 12V / 1.5 using loading cable),
- between 8:30 and 9 hours (5V / 2A loader )
Use the battery in HUB mode to allow to charge connected glasses and dedicated smartphone while using XpertEye
- Switch the battery HUB mode by double clicking on the side ignition button. A blue light will start glowing continuously.
- Connect the dedicated smartphone using a USB-C / USB-C cable
Warning ! Only a USB-C / USB-C cable makes the loading process possible.